Those darn Muslims! They are a laugh a minute. They don’t realize they are cutting their noses off to spite their face. Oops, er…I mean if they are wearing a black bag, er, I mean a burka, then one can’t see their nose. Oh, well, nevertheless, a Muslim woman drew attention to the ACT! for America booth at the Bartlett, TN festival earlier this week. The local tv station even did a story on it. You can click HERE to watch that video and read the great report that The Iconclast had on it.
Following is an excerpt of that Iconclast story. They pointed out that the Muslim woman opened up a “can of worms” by complaining about the perfectly legitimate (and truthful I might add) information about Islamic jihad displayed at the ACT! for America booth. She must not have realized that ACT! for America is the premiere organization in America for exposing radical Islam. Here is the excerpt:
It is unfortunate that a woman was offended when ACT! Memphis staffed a booth at the Bartlett Festival.
But we must wonder;
- Was she offended when a HAMAS Intelligence officer was found living in Collierville and deported?
- Was she offended when the president of the Muslim Student Association at the University of Memphis declared the that MSA was a regular donor to the Holy Land Foundation, which was convicted in a federal trial in Dallas, TX of funding a terrorist organization, Hamas?
- Was she offended when federal agents raided the Memphis home of a Syrian citizen and found a photograph of him shouldering a rocket-powered grenade launcher in Bosnia while standing next to an associate of Osama bin Laden?
- Is she offended that the mortgage of a Memphis mosque is held by a front organization of the Iranian government that had its assets seized by the federal government?
- Was she offended when an Islamic school in Memphis announced that they hired a consultant who was listed in a secret Muslim Brotherhood document that was seized as evidence by federal agents?
- Was she offended when an Islamic school in Memphis had a former employee of the Holy Land Foundation as a guest speaker to introduce the new principal?
- Is she offended that several mosques in Memphis are owned by NAIT, an organization that was named as an unindicted co-conspirator in the Holy Land Foundation (HLF) trial, the largest terrorist financial case to be prosecuted in the United States?
- Was she offended when a young man from Memphis was radicalized by persons at mosques in Nashville and after returning from “training” in Yemen, went on to shoot down two U.S. Army recruiters in Little Rock, killing one and seriously injuring the other?
- Was she offended when federal agents raided the apartment of an Egyptian student, near the University of Memphis and next to a mosque and found an airline captain’s uniform and a training video labeled, “How an Airline Captain Should Look and Act?” Was she offended when this student was deported for using a false Social Security number and determined to have been in the country illegally?
Yes, it seems the lady has much to be offended about. But exposing the truth is not one of them.
What a great article by The Iconclast. And, oh, yeah, here is a “shout out” (as Barack Obama would say) to that Muslim lady who brought attention to the Memphis Chapter of ACT! for America. We are much obliged!
Until next time,