It has been a while since we heard from the Scarlet Pimpernel, but the following article was worth the wait. It describes in concrete terms what constitutes a radical Muslim. – Burkasrugly
Invariably after speaking and using the phrases radical Islam or radical Muslims, some person will ask me, “What constitutes a radical Muslim ?” After thinking about this questions for weeks here is my answer.
1. The enforcement of the Apostasy Law demanding the death penalty for
anyone who converts to any other religion and leaves the religion of Islam.
2. The strict imposition of the Blasphemy Law for saying anything derogatory toward Mohammed, the Koran, the Hadiths and, oh yes, Allah. Please notice blasphemy may be telling the truth about Islam. But even the truth is blasphemy if it portrays Islam in an unfavorable light.
3. The treatment of women as chattel or the denying of the real personhood of females. This belief leads to stoning, honor killings, disfiguring with acid, and the cutting off of noses and ears. Women under radical Islam are less valuable than sheep and goats.
4. Jews and Christians are treated as dhimmis, third class citizens who must live by demeaning rules. Dhimmis must also pay the heavy and onerous jizya. The jizya is special yearly tax just for the privilege of staying alive.
5. The demand to have Sharia as the highest law of the land. Here in the
United States this is taking the pathway of slowly having Sharia erode the
authority of the U. S. Constitution.
6. And finally, the killing of adulterers (nearly all women) and the murder of homosexuals.
If any Muslim believes in the enforcement of one or more of these directives I would classify them as a proponent of radical Islam.
The Scarlet Pimpernel